Pure Tablea is a term for fermented pure cacao beans. It is then the roasted, ground, and molded. It has no added ingredients and additives.
Tablea is more commonly used to make Filipino hot chocolate. This version of Filipino hot chocolate is stronger because it utilizes whole roasted cacao beans.
- Cacao is rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants can help prevent cancer and heart disease. Antioxidants also fight free radicals in the body.
- Cacao enhances mood. Cacao is a great source of serotonin. Serotonin is associated with feelings of well-being, happiness, and can alleviate depression. It can also improve one’s mood.
- Caffeine is another nutrient in cocoa that influences mental state. It can increase alertness, energy, and physical stamina.
- Cacao is also good for the heart. It contains a boost of potassium. It can also enhance cardiovascular function because it contains the iron and antioxidants.
- Cacao is also rich with calcium. Calcium can prevent severe bone fractures. It can build up strength in weak bones and can improve dental health.
- Cacao is also one of the highest plant-based sources of magnesium. Magnesium is important to have a healthy heart. It also helps turn glucose into energy enabling your brain to work with laser-sharp clarity and focus.