Pineapple Jam is a sweet, juicy spread made from pineapple. It is loaded with chunks and robust sweetness. The sumptuous jam helps impart wonderful flavors to a variety of dishes.
Pineapple Jam is also a nutritious spread. Pineapple can help boost immunity. It can improve bone and eye health. Pineapple can also aid in digestion and can accelerate weight loss. It is also an anti-inflammatory and helps in curing coughs and colds. Pineapple, Sugar, Lemon, Salt
Pineapple, Sugar, Lemon, Salt
- Pineapples are packed with Vitamin C. Vitamin C is essential for growth and development. It also aids in having a healthy immune system.
- Pineapples are rich with manganese. Manganese aids growth, maintains a healthy metabolism, and also has antioxidant properties.
- Pineapples are a good source of antioxidants. Antioxidants may reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers.
- Pineapple contains dietary fiber. Dietary fiber is essential in keeping the intestines healthy.
- Pineapples contain bromelain. It is a group of digestive enzymes that breaks down proteins. This may aid digestion especially those with pancreatic insufficiency. As well as stimulate cell death in certain cancer cells and aid white blood cell function.
- Pineapple contains compounds that reduce oxidative stress and inflammation. Both of which are linked to cancer.
- Pineapple may also reduce inflammation, swelling, bruising and pain that occurs after surgery.
- Pineapples can also lead to weight loss.