Blue Ternate Juice
Blue Ternate Juice is a refreshing indigo-blue drink made from blue ternate flowers. Blue ternate juice is a good memory-enhancer and a brain booster. Also, it is used as an anti-stress and calming agent.
Blue ternates are blue pigmented flowers. They are usually hanging on the backyard; thus often thought of as just an ornamental plant. But it actually serves dual purpose. This flower has the power to heal. It also offers beneficial enzymes needed by the body.
Blue Ternate Flowers, Mint, Tarragon, Lemon, Sugar
- Antioxidants are found in blue ternate; hence, the anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties . As a diuretic, it helps detoxify the body and also helps shed water weight.
- Antioxidants in blue ternate have also shown to lift mood and relax the nerves. Additionally, blue ternate is found to be effective against depression, stress, and anxiety.
- These antioxidants are also great for hair and skin. Antioxidants also prevents premature aging by fighting free radicals.
- Blue ternate helps reduce fever. It causes blood vessels underneath the skin to expand. As a result, it increases the blood flow and reduces temperature.
- Blue ternate is beneficial for maintaining strong and healthy eyes. As a matter of fact, the people in Bali, Indonesia often use it as a natural remedy to treat eye ailments.
- Studies suggest that blue ternate extract showed anti-diabetic properties. It has shown to regulate blood sugar level. And also, it has shown to lower blood glucose level.
- Studies have found blue ternate to be effective in lowering cholesterol levels. It also has shown to protect against heart disease.
- Blue ternate exhibits anesthetic properties. As such, it provides relief from pain and swelling.