Health Benefits of Pineapple
Health benefits of pineapple: A tropical fruit that is rich in vitamins, enzymes and antioxidants. It can help boost immunity and potentially fight cancer.
Health benefits of pineapple includes:
- Pineapples contain bromelain. It is a group of digestive enzymes that breaks down proteins. This may aid digestion especially those with pancreatic insufficiency. As well as stimulate cell death in certain cancer cells and aid white blood cell function.
- It contains compounds that reduce oxidative stress and inflammation. Both of which are linked to cancer.
- Pineapple may also reduce inflammation, swelling, bruising and pain that occurs after surgery.
- This fruit can also lead to weight loss. Pineapples are packed with Vitamin C. Vitamin C is essential for growth and development. It also aids in having a healthy immune system.
- They are rich with manganese. Manganese aids growth, maintains a healthy metabolism, and also has antioxidant properties.
- Pineapples are a good source of antioxidants. Antioxidants may reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers.
- The tropical fruit also contains dietary fiber. Dietary fiber is essential in keeping the intestines healthy.
Pineapples are a good source of antioxidants. Antioxidants may reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers.