Chocolate Tablea Cake
Chocolate tablea is usually made as a hot and thick chocolate drink. But it can be added in cakes. It is most and chocolatey yummy!
How to make chocolate tablea cake?
- 50 g of tablea
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup white/granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a small sauce pot boil and add the tablea. Mix until the chocolate melts. Add 2 tablespoons of milk and mix it well. Let it stand to cool down to room temp.
2. In another large bowl, combine flour and baking soda together. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, cream butter, salt and sugar. Beat them until the granules sort of melt into the butter. That would take around 3-5 minutes in your mixer.
4. In the butter mixture, add eggs one by one and mix them well in every addition. Scraping down the sides. Pour the vanilla extract. Then add the flour mixture.
5. Mix until well incorporated manually using the spatula. Do not overmix. Just do the cut and fold style of mixing.
6. Next, pour the chocolate mixture to the batter. Pour the batter into the baking pan.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 350F for 12 to 13 minutes. Check it with a toothpick test. If it comes out clean, then it’s time for you to turn off heat and remove the cake. Let it cool on a wire rack
8. Once it cools down, top it with the frosting of your choice.
Enjoy your chocolate cake! Use our product, Pure Tablea for better result.